Best Workplace in Technology 2022

Well, it turns out we’re not just a Great Place to Work — we’re one of the best!

Symetris: Best Workplaces in Technology - Canada 2022

We’re proud to announce that we’ve been recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Technology in Canada for 2022! 

This award acknowledges the hard work and dedication that we’ve put in over our 18 years as a company. The Best Workplace in Technology recognition goes hand in hand with our recent certification as a Great Place to Work. We have always believed that our employees and community are the most crucial part of our success as a company. The Great Place to Work certification and the Best Workplace in Technology in Canada recognition show that our fantastic community has given the love right back to us by helping us receive these outstanding recognitions! 

To receive the Best Workplace in Technology certification, businesses must be Great Place to Work Certified in the past year. The Great Place to Work certification showcases how our company stacks up against the rest and recognizes the excellent company culture we’ve built over the years. Great Place to Work then narrows the list down from a larger pool of candidates to find the best of the best. 

The Best Workplaces are chosen using a researched scoring system. Most of the score, 75%, comes from employee responses to the Great Place to Work Trust Index Survey. The survey examines five main categories: credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie. They base the other 25% of the scoring on the quality, quantity, and effectiveness of our business' programs and policies that support our employees and our culture. 

Symetris President & CEO: "The Main Asset is Our People"

The main asset of technology service companies like Symetris is our people. We strive to create an engaging workplace for our team, which in turn helps us to provide more value to clients. I'm happy to confirm that what we've been building on for the last 18 years is proving successful! - Brad Muncs, President & CEO, Symetris

Receiving the Great Place to Work certification was a huge success for our company. To then be recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Technology in Canada for 2022 is just the cherry on top for us! We're incredibly proud of the community we've created and the fantastic people we work with. This recognition really shows us, and everyone else, why our company stands out from the rest of the pack!

Sign up for the Newsletter.

The ideal scenario is easier to imagine than to implement.
Subscribe to the Symetris newsletter to find out where to start.