Are you an experienced account manager with a “farmer” profile who excels at up-selling and cross-selling to clients? Are you looking for a human-scale growing company, where the culture and values are lively, balanced and attractive? Do you have experience in the professional services industry and the ability to strategically develop important accounts?
Then Symetris is the place for you! We are currently looking for an Account Manager whose mission is to grow the value of our portfolio of existing clients and beyond by identifying new opportunities and maximizing the value offered.
Symetris doubled its revenues over the past two years and plans to continue this growth trajectory, including an expansion into the USA. Reporting directly to the CEO/Sales Director, your mission is to increase revenues from existing clients to ensure sustainable growth. For reference, the average contract size is 50k-500k with a sales cycle of 3-9 months. Your compensation will include a fixed base salary and a variable commission.
To reach and exceed your objectives, you will:
- Increase the revenue generated by the company’s existing customers
- Always look for upsell opportunities in your account base
- Establish and maintain relationships with decision-makers in order to influence their decision process
- Demonstrate the added value of solutions proposed to clients
- Participate in the evaluation of projects as well as writing proposals that present the benefits of our offer in collaboration with our team of strategists and analysts
- Pitch our offer to potential clients with conviction and a strong grasp of details
- Negotiate contract clauses aiming for win-win solutions
- Rigorously update the CRM (Hubspot) with relevant information
- Stay up to date of most recent trends in the industry and the business world
- Continually be prospecting for new business opportunities
- “Street smart”: you have 3-5+ years of experience of B2B professional services sales, ideally in marketing or technology
- “Book smart”: you have excellent consultative sales skills
- Results-oriented: you are motivated by meeting and exceeding measurable objectives
- Tech-savvy: you are familiar with the advanced features of Linkedin, CRMs and other SAAS tools to optimize your efforts
- Leader: accountability, communication skills and prioritization are essential to you
- Go-getter: you are not afraid to go "out there" and be bold
- Disciplined and autonomous to achieve your goals, and emotionally intelligent in your relationships with others
- Strategic: you have an analytical thought process with the ability to link each initiative to a global vision
- Entrepreneurial: you have a sense of initiative and are motivated to work in a growing company
- You are fluent in English and French, both written and spoken
Why work at Symetris?
At Symetris, we believe there is a better way to be a digital agency. For us, the long term outweighs the short term, the path is as important as the destination and openness is the engine of growth.
Our success lies in the delicate balance between efficient processes and a resourceful team. We work smart, not hard.
Our team members chose Symetris for the following reasons:
- Our long-term vision and the values that guide our approach (heart, discipline, expertise and transparency)
- Our focus on work/life balance
- Ability to choose your own weekly and daily schedule
- Unrestricted working from home
- Social activities during work hours
- Our competent and collaborative team (as "A players", you want to work with other "A players")
- Our career progression support (training, conferences, internal opportunities)
Fun fact - We don't just say our culture is strong: in the past year, five people who had previously worked with us decided to return to Symetris. We even celebrated one of our employees' 10th birthday in October!
- Competitive total compensation
- Group insurance
- Access to Dialogue, a physical and mental telemedicine service
- Week off between Christmas and New Year's Day paid in addition to vacations
- Possibility to choose your weekly schedule
- Renovated office in the heart of Old Montreal, near the metro